• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Can't sell ships?

This is familiar bug for me also..... but it doesn't seem to last long - changing the port or officers of the ship helps usually...... similar bug is sometimes encountered when buying the food- even if you have money, cargo space and merchant has food to sell- sometimes food just cannot be bought (while everything else can be bought) these bugs may have nothing to do with each other but many times i encounter them together and that really pisses me off :modding

Ok, this looks like it may be a Patch 6 Lite issue. I reloaded the game from scratch, loaded Build 14 and the Patch 6 Full and this problem went away. Also, the No Profile issue when trying to save went away as well. Did anybody else having this problem install the light version of the patch over Patch 5? Anybody with Patch 6 Full experiencing the problem?

Ok, this looks like it may be a Patch 6 Lite issue. I reloaded the game from scratch, loaded Build 14 and the Patch 6 Full and this problem went away. Also, the No Profile issue when trying to save went away as well. Did anybody else having this problem install the light version of the patch over Patch 5? Anybody with Patch 6 Full experiencing the problem?
No it's not since i have no patch 6 in any form and yet same problem :shrug it seems to be there already with patches 1-5 or so at least i have encountered it without patch 6

Well maybe for some reason patch 6 full did fix it and the lite version didnt :facepalm

On the food matter not being able to buy... the town does need food themselves so that they dont starve ;)

Back