• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

CAN'T START "THE ENCHANTED CITY" QUEEST!!! HELPPPPP!!!!!

Sixxx37

Landlubber
Hi,

I read that The Enchanted City quest is started in Caracas., but when I go there nothing is happening.. no one is sieging the tavern.. I tried so many times but it's not working..

Does anyone know how to start this quest

Thanx :)

Keep playing the game and go back from time to time. It will happen eventually. If you take a cargo or passenger mission to Caracas I've often noticed the mob around the tavern when I get there. Its annoying, because you can't do anything (sell cargo or buy goods at vendor stands) everything in the town is closed because of the mob. Then go into the tavern and talk to the bar keep.

Be advised that you need a character that has some levels under his belt when you stop at the beach prior to enchanted city. You will be alone without your officers on the beach and those SOBs are TOUGH! For fun try landing at night and see what they look like.

MK

Keep playing the game and go back from time to time. It will happen eventually. If you take a cargo or passenger mission to Caracas I've often noticed the mob around the tavern when I get there. Its annoying, because you can't do anything (sell cargo or buy goods at vendor stands) everything in the town is closed because of the mob. Then go into the tavern and talk to the bar keep.

Be advised that you need a character that has some levels under his belt when you stop at the beach prior to enchanted city. You will be alone without your officers on the beach and those SOBs are TOUGH! For fun try landing at night and see what they look like.

MK

So you are saying nothing is broken.. gee.. that is good to hear.. I finished most of the side quests so I don't want to miss this one.. I'll prepare for the battle :dance

Thanx MK :onya

MK

So you are saying nothing is broken.. gee.. that is good to hear.. I finished most of the side quests so I don't want to miss this one.. I'll prepare for the battle :dance

MK

Back