• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved cant use cannons!

Nightmare799

Landlubber
hi, i dont know if anyone else is getting this, but everytime i try to shoot cannons, they dont work, like if space wasnt working. and yes i have gunpowder and ammo, and the guns are fully loaded. did i do something wrong?

So this is with the Heavy Lugger. Does using the "V" button work?
This ship is very reliable, so I will say that you probably have a glitched install.

Oh, how big is your crew? Crew size affects the cannons.

So this is with the Heavy Lugger. Does using the "V" button work?
This ship is very reliable, so I will say that you probably have a glitched install.

Oh, how big is your crew? Crew size affects the cannons.

V worked, thanks! i really feel stupid about it now, that key was so close to space. but why is shooting with V key enabled when its set for space bar? oh and can i ask another question? how do i access the character options on open sea? i mean that mode with little ship that you travel to other islands with.

EDIT: just asking because F keys dont work...

The "V" key is for manually aiming and firing while the space bar is for auto fire. I believe it can be set in "advanced options".

When in the World Map one can not access any other buttons. Drop back to direct Sail to mess with the other stuff.

Back