• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Captain cabins

Slingy

Powder Monkey
Hello, im new and I'm searching captain cabins for ships. I talking about cabin like in bermuda sloop (no interior for loading) . I will be happy as somebody it will expose.

do you mean ships with wich you can see the captains cabin in 3d sailing mode? those are the bermuda sloop, a higly detailed lugger (forgot the name) and the black pearl

those are the only ones i know about

Black Pearl does have cabin, yes, but you can't get inside :D (well unless it's damaged Pearl modified by ZarethPL :wp

Just cut and paste the current Pearl in RESOURCE/Models/Ships/BlackPearl (I think) into a new folder (to back it up) and then take the files from the link and extract them to the same location and you are done :shrug

Oh and Im pretty sure that I fixed the problem with not being able to go to the cabin of the normal Pearl Kazeite :eek:k

There is a massive ammount of ships in the Build Mod (especially the latest versions)

Take a look through the file: PROGRAM/Ships/Ships_init.c and all of those ships are in game and some are truely amazing... if you want to look at them download the GM Viewer (so you can look at them without having to start a new game)

You need to change the texture to the right folder as well ;)

(I think its: RESOURCE/Textures/Ships) and then it will show the textures :yes

If you have VISTA as your operating system viewing CHARACTER MODELS will probably still turn up grey even if you have the texture set in the right place :yes

Back