• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Captains Log (GOF 1.1)

Luke159

Buccaneer
Storm Modder
Ok after looking at this topic i have decided to delete all the captains logs and put in their place "next captains log posted see first post for link" this is because this topic will slow the page load down due to how many screenshots their will be in the end. So please read the captains logs over at ModDB and hope you like them. And feel free to tell us how your game is going, you can do so in this topic if you wish.:onya

Captains Log Part 1
Captains Log Part 2
Captains Log Part 3
Captains Log Part 4
Captains Log Part 5
Captains Log Part 6
Captains Log Part 7
Captains Log Part 8
Captains Log Part 9
Captains Log Part 10

Make sure it makes its way to the ModDB as well; I'm sure people would be interesting in reading actual gameplay experiences from players.

@ OP
Thanks bud, i am having a lot of fun playing COAS.

@ Pieter
I know i GOF 1.1 but where abouts in the promotional section or as a comment?

I could add it to the promotional section and pint them to this topic so they can see the rest as its been done?

Post it as a Feature: http://www.moddb.com/mods/gentlemen-of-fortune/features
Then post a new feature every time you've got a new entry.

Ah MK, old memories bud. We had a lot of fun reading each other adventures lol. I am tryingto show things but not to much to soon, i want to show their is more than just naval battles to this game which is why i am now trying not to show them to much, but the interesting ones i will have to show. I still think the trade license is to cheap, i think the 90 day license should be 500k not 315k and the letter of marque is far to cheap. I'm having a lot of fun though, i didn't know you was reading them. Glad you like the story so far, hope to spice it up a little more soon because i want to do the Bluebird quest at some point. :yes

Back