• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

captive groom of San Juan quest

shroder300

Landlubber
quest name is captive groom of San Juan.

I agreed to find and rescue Egika Angulo. I found the captain of the prisoners ship on land. I talked to him and he confirmed that Egika is his captive. My log book says that I just need to board his schooner. i have traveled to each of the bays and I do not see any other ships there but my own. i know that this is a small quest but I have failed enough of these simple "find me" quests and would just like to finish at least one. where can I find this ship? I have talked to everyone in the tavern, church, ship yard, gov. mansion, and everything else I can think of. what am I missing?

Yeah, these are pain in the **** sometimes...but you can't fail them if you don't do something stupid (like sink ship with cannons in this case) :)

With these quests it's best to ignore them until you run across the ship you need on the open sea... if you actually try looking for the ship, you'll end up driving yourself crazy.

Back