• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Caribbean Legend general discussion

DH27

Sailor
Staff member
Administrator
QA Tester
Public Relations
Feel free to use this thread to post general questions or information regarding Caribbean Legend

Textures are changed, interface is changed, time restrictions and level restrictions are gone (depending on the mode), many bugs resolved. So it's definitely much better than TEHO. I would say if you liked TEHO, you will like this too. If you hated TEHO, you will hate this too

But, the program is not open source. can I replaced the whole dirctory with SDTEHO‘s?

But, the program is not open source. can I replaced the whole dirctory with SDTEHO‘s?
I doubt it given that they are quite different, especially in regards to the interface

Well, that's informative, that this is a remaster of an old Storm-engine game, but with many bug-fixes and updated to run smoothly on modern windows. I thought it might be all new. What was the general consensus on To Each His Own? Worth-playing if you liked, say, CoAS? I wish they had added native controller support and pulled that camera a bit back on the 3rd person character since on my 65" OLED I get motion sickness at 4K widescreen with these games.

Well, that's informative, that this is a remaster of an old Storn-engine game, but with many bug-fixes and updated to run smoothly on modern windows. I thought it might be all new. What was the general consensus on To Each His Own? Worth-playing if you liked, say, CoAS? I wish they had native controller support and pulled that camera a bit back on the 3rd person character since on my 65" OLED I get motion sickness at 4K widescreen with these games.
People who are very story focused liked TEHO, people who love sandbox don't like it. There is also a sandbox mode included in Caribbean Legend now, meaning that you could play it like COAS if you liked to

I haven't visited this site for more than 10 years! Just bought Caribbean Legend and it made me nostalgic! Good to see you're still afloat. :cheers

Wasn´t active quite some time, even have no computer at the moment but bought Caribbean Legend cause I simply had to.
I know, that I will like it. :)

I haven't visited this site for more than 10 years! Just bought Caribbean Legend and it made me nostalgic! Good to see you're still afloat. :cheers
We are more active than ever on the PiratesAhoy! discord :)

Bonjour. un copain m'a envoyer un program du jeux de Caribbean Légende pour que je lui traduise en Français, il a acheter le jeux sur Steam, mais le problème, est que je n'est pas trouver le code d'encodage pour le traduire, il y a t-il une personne qui puisse m'informer la dessus, et ceci pourrait intéresser d'autres Français qui comme moi n'y connaisse rien à l'Anglais, merci d'avance, bien à vous

Bonjour. un copain m'a envoyer un program du jeux de Caribbean Légende pour que je lui traduise en Français, il a acheter le jeux sur Steam, mais le problème, est que je n'est pas trouver le code d'encodage pour le

traduire, il y a t-il une personne qui puisse m'informer la dessus, et ceci pourrait intéresser d'autres Français qui comme moi n'y connaisse rien à l'Anglais, merci d'avance, bien à vous
Good morning. a friend sent me a program of the Caribbean Légende game so that I could translate it into French, he bought the game on Steam, but the problem is that I couldn't find the encoding code to translate it, Is there anyone who can inform me about this, and this could be of interest to other French people who, like me, know nothing about English, thank you in advance, best regards

In my humble opinion, it would be better to release a remake of the original Sea Dogs from 2000 rather than an updated version of the last game. I don't say it's a bad game; it's just the same for the second time, so Caribbean Legend would be perceived merely like a mod for the original Sea Dogs – To Each His Own.

Back