• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Changing Forum

Awesome! "There's a smell in there that will outlast religion!" xD:

Rabbit Proof Fence looks like a good one too, I will have to check those out, thanks mates!

This is a question I've been pondering over for quite a while - why is it some members on here have nothing listed in their "Joined" date? Did something wacky happen during a forum update long before I was ever on here, or was it the hacking I heard happened a few years back?

There's only one answer to that: There's some very strange folks on this forum. Not including me, of course. I'm perfectly normal. *twitch* :cheeky

If I remember correctly, about eight months to a year after the forum first went on line there was a major site upgrade and all the join dates for everyone got reset for some odd reason. :shrug At one point one of the updates we had reset a lot of join dates to 1969 and 1970 ...not sure what that was all about. :? A later update allowed users to change their join dates, but I was just to lazy, so now all I have are dashes! :facepalm

Back