• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Character stories favourites?

Roland7

Landlubber
Hey guys I just registered here on the forums because I discovered the game newly after being on a fix from sid meiers pirates and wanting a real pirate sim. Wow I found this mod and was blown away. Anyways what are your guys favourite and most difficult characters, and also what is the best difficulty.

I currently started playing 2 days ago, I tried peter bloods campaign and I ended up after getting out of the plantation already having around 100,000 a good fighting ship and a crew of 100 heroic men. It feels like I became too strong to quickly, so I was wondering if there is a more difficult starting character? or if maybe I should just try to keep increasing the difficulty.

Thanks again to the makers of this amazing mod. You guys made a game that was average into what should be known as a classic. Hands down you guys should get 10% of the money from the developers. You made their game great,

Peter Blood is the only one who has a starting quest. Go do nation quests, get a privateer license, companions, capture forts, cities. Stuff like that.

Back