• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Characters for COAS

timy

Landlubber
Ahoy!

So I just want a few links to the good(cool) playable characters in City of Abandoned Ships.
Characters should equip armor and dresses from shops(rags, merchant clothes etc...)

Thank you... :doff

What do you mean by links? Like pictures or the actual character (texture and model inside a zip)?

As far as I know there aren't any, you'll have to d/l a mod to get the characters. There is a character modeler here in the forums but I don't think he's released anything recently which would be contained in a zip.

What about sites that contain mods? I know there is one site named: Corsairs Harbour, but it's russian so I don't understand a thing.
Are there any other sites perhaps?

This is the only english speaking site with a modding community for the AoP games that I am aware of. These games are not well known or very popular outside of Russia, unfortunately.

So what are you saying is that there's no english modding sites whatsoever. Well how about the russian ones? Or is the Corsairs Harbour the only one?

No, I'm saying there's one, with about a dozen active modders tops at any one time.
Try seaward.ru. I'm not sure if they still have a section for coas or not.

Back