• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Chests in dungeons?

Khaine

Landlubber
Anyone knows how to get to chests behind cell doors in dungeons? For example after I saved Rock, in Breaking Rock quest in French questline he said that in dungeon in Martinique I can find something useful to me. But there is nothing in this dungeon. I suppose he said about one of those chest behind bars, but how the hell can I get to them?

Have a look through the cell bars - if one of the walls in the cell is broken ( has a hole in it ) you can get into the cell from one of the other passageways ( you just have to find your way there ).

If all the walls of the cell are intact & the door won't open - then I don't think you are supposed to get into the cell.

EDIT : from the walkthrough here --->> http://sites.google.com/site/skodacoas/home

Praise from D'Ogeron and Rock tells you he has nothing on his person of value, but there's an item of value under Martinique, Fort de France. The Dungeon is located next to the store in Fort de France.

(thanks to José) The treasure of Rock is the best armor in game (the gold armor also called the expensive armor), you can find it in the dungeon of Fort de France but it's not in a chest. When you arrive in the dungeon, next to the right wall, close to the entrance, you will see a range of barrels (the first range of barrels to your right). You can make the turn of them and you will find the armor here.

:doff

Nice, my third expensive armor:p I already have 2 of them.

I would appreciate even more if someone told me how to capture Soleil Royal. I just can't board it (my captains too). I tried to force it to surrender, but didn't work too. Same thing was with Flying Dutchman - unable to board, but after I finished French questline and got last title, I want Soleil Royale :(

Back