• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Child-size models and animations

alan_smithee

Corsair
Storm Modder
So I finally am gonna make a few children models, only I have no sense anymore of how it is done. Resized the desired model to the desired child size with the touch of a button in the Tool, and saved the animation (my.an I do believe) as well since the man animation does not work with it. But I forget how to make it use the new animation. I reckon I will need one animation for boys and one for girls to all use.

Here's what I tried so far that has not worked: I've had to do something like this before like when I wanted to start the game using a female model; it worked then but I forget what I did. I think it involves adding a line like 'Pchar.ani = "woman";' beneath 'Pchar.model = "blaze";' in CCC's stormy start addition to both_reactions.c, since I know of no other way to change my character model at the outset without crashing. So I changed the Tool-generated file "my.an" to "kid.an" and made the above say "Pchar.ani = kid", besides changing the model name to my little munchkin. No different from man.ani though. What am I missing?

Back