• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Class 1 Ship

Ben Coats

Freebooter
where can i find a Class 1 ship? like a Man'O'War? i need to capture the first one so i can capture 2 more to start the Pirate Quest where i have to take Tortuga, any suggestions on where to find a Class 1? im a lvl 30 rank with 95% navigation, but still cant find a Class 1 anywhere? have been trying to locate the Gold Fleet but, meh i never do find it.
my Ship i have right now is a Class 2 Heavy Galleon with 535 max crew. (see screenshot)
SD7.jpg

Ahoy mate,

class 1 lineships sometimes moor in ports, most often in Tortuga - at least from what ive seen.

SPOILER BELOW(highlight it)
if you have Caleuche you will get class 1 warship

After the mainquest "Turtle Soup" you get two possibilities to capture Man 'O' War ships.

when does "Turtle Soup" come in the story?? im stuck on Jolly Roger DLC. but fixing to say screw it, i never can find the ship the pirate shopkeeper sends me to look for, im @ the right place but it never shows, or a run out of time.

Back