• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Clothing Question

Ben Coats

Freebooter
Taverns when you talk to the "smuggler" and he sells you a treasure map, then you sail off to the maps destinations, find the treasure and its rings, other trinkets and clothing. here's my question.
why on one character did i get courtier's clothes and on another character i got merchant clothes and rags?
is there any other clothing besides these? on 3 maps for one character i found 2 merchant and 1 rags clothing, why the same thing twice?

start 2013-08-25 03-16-03-56.jpg start 2013-08-25 03-16-05-58.jpg start 2013-08-25 03-17-30-33.jpg

the only way i knew of how to get the rat god was doing the spanish quest, i never could find it in the pirate, english, french or dutch. but did find another way, the treasure hunting mentioned above. when the tavern patron sells you a treasure map, you can get it (the rat god), other trinkets and clothing.

Besides the breastplates there are three sets of clothes. (Rags, Merchant, Gentleman's Courtier outfit). Keep in mind though that only a few of the models actually have versions of them that will show the new clothes on when you put them on your character in the interface. This is something that I plan on fixing one of these days.

MK

Back