• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

CM V3 patck 1.5

jmaverick

Sailor
:rolleyes: Hallo
I'm playing C; V3 Patch1. Two questions
1. Does patch 1.5 need a 'new game' or I can install it no harm ad continue my game?
2. Installation: copy and past/replace the whole files in the right place. Is that correct?
Many thanks, take care :onya

as a general rule all patches and builds require a new game,wich can make testing for potc fun at times,least at one point :razz

Patch 1.5 isn't a patch its a full mod. Its basically CMV 3 and the patches included in a single exe. And yes it will require a new game.

So, since I have installed CM V3 and patch 1 (with a new full installation and new game....) I do not need to Install any other stuff, correct? I think it should be explained, since you find
a CM V3 mod
a patch 1
a patch 1.5 (in this way it seems a patch to be applied)
and last a CM V3 1.5 full mod in .exe
Thx

Sorry i have been out of the loop for a while, there is a patch 1.5 out i thourght that when 1.5 was released all thje previous mods and patches was combined together, well they was but they also released a patch too for those who had already installed CMV 3 and the first patch. So yes download and instal patch 1.5, it will still require a new game.

Sorry i have been out of the loop for a while, there is a patch 1.5 out i thourght that when 1.5 was released all thje previous mods and patches was combined together, well they was but they also released a patch too for those who had already installed CMV 3 and the first patch. So yes download and instal patch 1.5, it will still require a new game.
Thank you, but since it requires a new game I ain't gonna install it, Iìll do it after completing the gmae. Take care

You can install the patch and still play your current game, then when you have finished you can start a new one.

Back