• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

cmv 3.2 Combat Crashing?1

Radrunner

Powder Monkey
i've been playing CMV 3.2 solid for about 3 days now. And rather suddenly, starting last night, I have having huge crashing issues. They started pretty much once I captured the blue bird, which is also the same time I started sailing around with multiple ships.

Has anyone else encountered similar problems?

I have had crashing issues with the AOP and COAS for years, especially when I save scum and/or reload/rein too many times, I'm a bid harsh with the game (and my pc for what matters lol) so I don't know. Sometimes the game crashes and then you can't even access your profile, or the save you did crashes once it loads. In either case, you can do the following: (I save very often and in many files)
Remove the profile from the saves, but don't delete it. Start a new game with similar settings, then take a save (usually the latest one) that doesn't crash (so save often) and copy it in the new profile, rename it accordingly and load. Save at once, your older profile will be created again, in which the game will save the new savefile. :urgh

Ahoy

I don't know if this will aid you or not but I run MZ Game Accelerator on my system before starting a game. Seems to make my system work better and run more stable. Speeds up things a little anyway.

http://www.mztweak.com/products.html

Worth a shot, its free.

I hates them system crashes, I hates em.

Lord Fauntleroy.

Back