• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved CmV 3.2 Gubernatorial Charges

jmaverick

Sailor
:rolleyes:Hi
Playing as Espinoza. The Governor gave me the task of finding and killing the smugglers. Now, somewhere I read that in order to accomplish tha quest I must possss illegal goods. That is to say, got illegal stuff, go to the tavern, meet the smugller, make an appointment, go to their headquarter. kill them. Question: how do I know what goods are legal or illegal? I tried to go through the quest not caring about illegal stuff, I killed the smugglers, but as soon I returned to sea I was attacked by spanish ships.....So what have I to do? Thx

To find which goods are contraband in a Town.

Press F2 - go to Trade screen - select town on left of screen -- on right is list of goods - those with orange cross are contraband in that Town ( usually have ??? in price & quantity columns)

If the Town you want is not listed on the Trade screen ( you have not bought anything from its Store ) then go to its Store and buy something to create an entry for the Town.

:drunk

Also check this thread --> http://forum.piratesahoy.net/topic/16747-govener-kill-smugglers-quest/page__view__findpost__p__380806

:ixi

Thanks for the tips - 'contraband' in my game is food...it's a real pain, im barely making it from island to island, 2 or 3 food....

A handy hint, if your low exp like I did, when you manage to find the smugglers and if you confront them, they draw straight away and you dont autodraw - so they hit you before you get your weapons out and then butcher you. So I chanced my arm, attacked wihtout warning, and it went fine.

Pistol - big hit - dead. Get the other two then with a handy tree blocking them.

Back