• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

CMv2 with Arabella Smith

giocoso

Freebooter
Hallo, modders! :gday
Congratulations for the work done!
I started a new game in CMv2 with Arabella Smith.
All ok but... two questions:
1) in CMv2 is not possible the quest Blue Bird? I can not find dialogue with the stores... Perhaps because the Xebec you buy on shipyard? (Edit: quest started in the store of Port au Prince, after three months)
2) The girl Arabella activated quest of... Isabella!!! :shock :luv How is this possible? Is very mischievous and spicy! :woot
P.S. Arabella goes smoothly in brothels, with the girls .... :eek:ops

Yeah, the game doesn't really distinguish the main characters gender when it comes to quests. So you could marry Isabella with a female PC and no one will say a word about it.

I confirm, for mod CMv2, the problems in the quest Low to Cumana. Done with a War Tartan ( :ko very hard!): I did not the old save of Bermuda, and in others shipyards I have not found Bermuda Sloop or Gunboats.
New problem: the musketeer Humphrey Douglas not fight and does not shoot (I also checked the ammunition before and after the fighting): moves, escapes but does not fight.
Almost similar problem for the riflemen of his ship and the enemy ship: stand still like statues, and stop.

Back