• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

CMv3: Problem in Screen Ships

giocoso

Freebooter
Hallo! :gday
I installed the Mod CMv3; apparently is okay but...I can not display the captured ships. There is the icon in the screen of the sea, but i no see ships with F2->Ships. And even in the store, or shipyard or others...
The officer assigned is in ("companion") in the list of characteres; and in the sea I can see and touch the other ship and "exchange ship" (transfer crew, remove captain, swap ship, transfer cargo), but I do not see the screen and not manage in the port. :modding
P.S. Sorry for my english: is "google english" :rolleyes:
P.S. I installed and uninstalled twice the game and the mod, with new characters... :modding

Its normal bud, just click the next tab in the ships tab to see the other ship(s). They are there, they just appear blank. I don't think any of us have a clue on how to fix that yet, hopefully someone can give us some insight into how to fix it. :onya

Its normal bud, just click the next tab in the ships tab to see the other ship(s). They are there, they just appear blank. I don't think any of us have a clue on how to fix that yet, hopefully someone can give us some insight into how to fix it. :onya
Thanks! Next time, now ... :shrug
I uninstalled it (third time!) and installed Mod CMv2...
Maybe it will be preferable, to accustom, for now...
Resembles vanilla ...

Back