• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

CoAS Combine Mod 3.1 Flags

Espino

Landlubber
Hello, I play AoP2 CoAS Combine Mod 3.1 long ago.Well I serving for Spain, and I got minus for this mod - you see, without mod flags are nice, but when you install modpack flags sux.So can someone tell me how to make that old flags would replace the new ones?(Sorry for bad english..)

I suspect it's the same as the original PotC: restore the RESOURCE\Textures\flagall.tga.tx from the original game to your modded installation.

Yeah I have to agree. Sorry to whoever did the flags mod, but they really are pretty awful. No shading or texturing...like they were done in MS Paint or something. Is there just a community patch pack? I want to play with the fixes, but not the user-made content.

I think someone said something about unofficial patch will be released after cmv3.2 is released, tho there's nothing yet it seems.

I think someone said something about unofficial patch will be released after cmv3.2 is released, tho there's nothing yet it seems.

Wow really? So it's either mods+patches or nothing? Kinda surprising. I really want to play this game but if Vanilla is broken and some of the mods make the game look/work crappy...seems like there is no good method here.

Well, there are some fixes for bunch of bugs out there, but they are not combined in to solo patch as far as I know

Back