• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Coas:Destiny of pirate

ovahenort

Landlubber
Ok i was away longer then i wanted but its time to continue my work.I started new topic becouse old one is big and i need alot more space from now on :will
Any way for smaller mod parts you can track updates here:
1 - Scyron Projects Site
2 - Scyron Projects FTP
To know what this mod is all about see here:
1 - Starting of mod

I will start by updating old files into better ones also ill try make hd trailers about each part i had created and thats not all - ill need some testers for some coding files to test em and see what we can do even more better(if u want to be part of mod just say it) - also files which u will be testing cant be published as your own projects after we tune them u can keep em for yourself not sharing becouse ill make full mod and i want ppl get real effect of it when game change...and i lost myself here :shrug

Later ill post some screens to show differences betwen old and new game :woot

Good to see you back Ovahenort, I am really looking forward to your videos and mods mate! :onya

A pirate mod? :woot I'll read some info about that later.. right now I'm excited! :dance *Starts singing Hoist the Colors*

By the way I'm more of a corvette guy and a pirate so I'll choose the one with the hull one color. ;)

Back