• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

COAS Install

NikkiSparks

Sailor Apprentice
Hello can anyone help,

i bought city of abandond ships from gamersgate and downloaded it,but after i have installed it i try to open the game and it says

"this driver requiers installation (with an administrators account)"
after that it says
"unable to procede error (1275)
Then
"insuffiant privilages you must be administrator to procede when you run this application for the first time"
I am administrator, i dont know what to do can anyone help?

I am assuming you are using Windows 7 as this is a common error with that one. This one is usually associated with a DVD install though. The Tages driver that comes with CoAS is not compatible with Windows 7. I am not sure if the GamersGate copy uses the same copy protection or not. You might try downloading and installing the updates Tages drivers from their website HERE! When you install the game, or the Tages file, right click on it and choose "Run as Administrator". Also, please make sure that you are not installing the game to C:\Program Files\ as that will cause you major problems. Instead, install it to C:\Games\ or something. Microsoft will never learn! :rolleyes:

If none of those suggestions fix it for you, I would try contacting GamersGate, they should be able to help you.

Back