• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Combined MOD possible to capture all?

AlteBrown

Landlubber
Hi all! I know that Combined MOD does not change main quest lines, right?
But I remember after completing the spanish National quest some years ago (playing with no MOD), that I went capturing towns, and found it was impossible to capture Bermuda (pirate Island), Panama (not reachable from sea) and La Vega (which I had previously gave to the Spanish and was empty now, therefore impossible to recapture)...
It was boring to continue playing with no goal more than that endless secondary random quests :-(

My question:
Is it possible to capture all the archipielago with the Combined MOD (including the towns mentioned above)?? Are there any necessary steps to follow to achieve this? (e.g. completing pirates quest, and not starting nation quest, etc.)

Thanks in advance and God bless you all!

Other than music, human lifeform models/clothes/weapons, interior textures, and what goods are available in what quantities at stores and what ships at shipyards, we made no other changes to how things work in towns with the CM mods.

I myself have only completed the English and Dutch Governor's quests. The game is not like the old AOP Carribean Tales, where when you started taking cities you became your own pirate nation faction and all other nations branded you as hostile. You were free to take all the cities if you wanted. Not so in COAS.

I do not think it's possible to do what you are asking. However, I have never played through the Pirate missions. Obviously you wouldn't take pirate colonies, as they are already pirate, but it may be possible to take all other towns....I don't know. :shrug

I've been saving the Pirate quests for last. I did do the Morgan quest once, but only because I accidentally ran into it. What a great quest! :onya

Anyone conquer larger parts of the Carribee as a Pirate lord me hearties? :keith

MK

that I went capturing towns, and found it was impossible to capture ...... Panama (not reachable from sea)

You can capture towns by land :yes

Stand outside the town's gate in the jungle & talk to self - one of the options should be to capture the town - choose that and a group of soldiers defending the town will appear & attack you

:ixi

Then enter town as a normal town capture

:drunk

Back