• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Congratulations to all

Cannon_Ball

Sailor
Hello and good morning everyone, I am Cannon Ball (Robert) and I am Italian, I know the sea well I was born in one of the oldest maritime cities, The Gulf of Naples is not like Port Royal or Tortuga but over the centuries between Greeks and Romans and various Dominations he has seen cooked and raw.
I have been writing here for a while on your Forum, today I finally found the time to write these few lines ...
My little daughter and I, as I hope many of you, are passionate about the World of Pirates, Bucaniei and Corsairs ... I can't explain it .. but there is something in the DNA that binds us to this World.
(Please forgive my school English, I'm writing to you with Google translator).
I wanted to give you all my sincere congratulations, for having created this fantastic Forum, I find it wonderful, your advice and works are spectacular.
For many years I have been playing Pirates of the Caribbean both the first version (Sea Dog 1) of Akella and the AoP2 version ... I installed your GoF 2.0 Mod and I found it spectacular I still play it and I never get tired, you did a wonderful job ..
Thank you for making this possible, congratulations to all of you ...
Greetings from Cannon Ball and daughter ...

Ahoy there!
Thank you very much for your kind words! And no need to apologize for the English, the message gets across.
The fact that you and your daughter love this community and the works done by the people here enough to post this, warms this pirate's heart.

I wish you and your daughter good health, and that the sea will provide you with plenty of plunder!

Pirates of the Caribbean both the first version (Sea Dog 1) of Akella and the AoP2 version
I didn't even know there WAS an AoP2 version of PotC! :rofl

As far as I am aware, the series goes:
2000 - Sea Dogs
2003 - Pirates of the Caribbean (formerly Sea Dogs 2)
2006 - Age of Pirates/Sea Dogs: Caribbean Tales
2009 - Age of Pirates 2/Sea Dogs: City of Abandoned Ships
current - Sea Dogs: To Each His Own
upcoming - Sea Dogs: To Each His Own (Legendary Edition)

Yeah...
It's confusing.

But what do you expect?
Bloody pirates! :rofl

Obviously I renew my congratulations for the mega work done for S.D.new horizons ... I bought it years ago when it came out, despite the plot that had nothing in common with the Disney saga, the plot is original ... but once finished and after having sank and plundered everything there I had set aside ... until ... you guys from the Forum convinced me to get my hands on the rudder with this crazy Mod ...
good navigation to all and that the stars always guide us towards the greatest adventure and feel free..good life crew..in a virtual way I offer you a bottle of good Rum..and always nice to escape here and find yourself in this tavern in exchange ideas and emotions ..

Back