• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Continue?

It could pass for a Turkish Prison after all.

If you can show me a picture of what you're looking for maybe I can upload a unique tower/fort for that purpose.
I've got 5 forts, 3 walls, and 22 towers with variatons. :yes

I was referring to the prison from the second scene of DMC. It was pretty much a giant tower/fortress carved into seaside rocks.

I don't know about DMC but I can show some forts/towers I've got, when I get back home again (monday evening).

DMC stands for Dead Man's Chest BTW. I take it you have seen the POTC films?

Also, I would love to see some moddled areas, you have a real talent for module creation mate. Keep up the good work! :onya

Jack Rackham was the person who made the jungle church location in preparation for DMC already. ;)

Jungle house with a church added. Completely new locations are something nobody has really managed yet. Virtually everything is always based on something that was already there.

Cartagena consist of retextured POTC locations, a very modified AOP town, an imported VCO town.
And if I got it right, also some locations Bartolomeu made from scratch?
He made the Islet from start, so it can be done! :onya

I had the DMC movie but checked the prison scene first a day ago.
Strange how look alike my 'Blackbeard tower was'! :eek:

Here are some samples of buildings, maybe something could become a turkish prison? :|

Attachments

• fort1.jpg
    fort1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 170
  • tower1.jpg
    tower1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 207
  • tower2.jpg
    tower2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 158
  • tower3.jpg
    tower3.jpg