• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

contrabrand buying/selling HOW IS IT POSSIBLE AT STORES

bkinvincible

Landlubber
hey all,
this is the huge and best game of all. Age of Pirates 2:City of Abandoned Ships

i am playing at default settings with the CM v2 installed ,

IN THE GAME OF PIRATES OF CARRIBEAN (new horizans mod) I WAS ABLE TO GET A PERSONAL PERK OF BEING ABLE TO BUY OR SELL THE CONTRABRAND ITEMS IN NORMAL STORES,

but here i dont understand how to sell contrabrand items , (i am able to buy but not sell contrabrand)
my question is that at some level later in the game is it possible to get to sell the contra or is this remains the same all through the game,

what do i do please help.....

thanks in advance

Go tew de Tavern, matey, an' speak ye wid de Smuggler! ;)

hey fred bob thanks for the useful info, but i already knew it,
ok so u mean that i should go and do some smuggling ,
but i dont want to do it, i want to be able to do it legelly (like in the old game POTC)(after i get some perk ok something)...
i just want to know that if there is a way
to sell contrabrant at the NORMAL STORE KEEPERS, (like normal stuff) at any point in game, if yes how...

AFAIK, you cant sell contraband to store keepers. Not even pirate stores take contraband I believe.

AFAIK, you cant sell contraband to store keepers. Not even pirate stores take contraband I believe.
ok so i guess this game wants u to be a smuggler after all its all about pirating isn't it (and all this time i just wondered why the name AGE OF PIRATES.....)
ANYWAY THANKS MATE

i know this is lame but what does AFAIK stands for......

ok so i guess this game wants u to be a smuggler after all its all about pirating isn't it (and all this time i just wondered why the name AGE OF PIRATES.....)
ANYWAY THANKS MATE

i know this is lame but what does AFAIK stands for......

Well, you can always find a store which buys the contraband item legally. So to speak - what is illegal in one place, might be legal somewhere else.
For exampl, at Bermuda you can sell slaves.

you can edit contrabanded things in "...ge of Pirates 2\PROGRAM\islands\islands_init.c" i think. but you have to restart your game. i couldn't test it because i play the Secrets of Far Sea 2 mod now...and it isn't easy to start a new game to test thisin short time.

Back