• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Coral reefs

jack_sparrow_jr

Landlubber
hi ...
I gotta idea .....
I truly miss some coral reefs .... in da game ...
can anyone make it... or have some ideas how to ? .....
in the real world .... many ships where lost on reefs ....
so why not in da game ......

ok, to respont basicly `ON-topic` :onya well the game already has some coral reefs... but the look awefull ..mayB someone can reskin them and add more that also really can damage the hull or something.. a really great feature would this be :cheers great idea CSJ

also, that is what I can't stand is :cheers that many great idea's like those always been' forgotten.. not to offend anyone :onya but most likely because people respont to many times `off-topic`.. I think that's why those idea's beeing forgotten :cheeky

Coral reefs, yeah! great idea! And also sand banks (well, i dont know if you call 'em banks in english, but i hope you understand what i mean) that can damage ships hull, so you need to be careful when approaching a bay or port you're not familiar with.

it would be a pain in the stern, but it would add some realism. what if i am a xebec trying to escape a manowar, i can just sail over the coral reefs that are too shallow for him to cross.

great idea :yes cant wait till i strike one of them :cheers... though... how do you get of a sand bank again when you get stuck on in??... launch the boats and pull you off??+... maybe get an allied ship to assist??

Wel I've found "reefs" at Devil's Throat at Redmond Island, but the water looks deep enough to sail through. :)

well.. i still think that there should be some way of getting of a sand bank again.
reefs should be letal though

Back