• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Corsairs Legacy in the February Steam Next Fest

You can try out a demo of Corsairs Legacy on Steam right now!

You can try out a demo of Corsairs Legacy on Steam right now!

What are the specs to run this game?

The minimum requirements currently on Steam are as follows:
64 bit processor and operating system.
CPU: Intel Core i5-3450 (3.1 GHz) / AMD FX-6300 X6 (3.5 GHz)
8 GB RAM
GPU: 2 GB, GeForce GTX 660/Radeon HD 7870
Storage: 25 GB

The demo needs around 8GB of storage, and @Volodymyr has said that they will optimise the final game more.

Thanks,
Beyond my computer's capabilities unfortunately.
Fingers crossed for a lottery win to get a new modern one

I'm joking....I don't do it.
Tried when in the UK for that 16 months..
...mega win £5.00.....cost a hell of a lot to get a fiver.
That sounds about like my experience too.
Pointless.

In a year, I won:
- A 10 euro discount at some shop
- An electric lighter
- A "bird buffet" (so nuts for birds to eat)

Many of the other prizes that could be won, I don't even want.

Pointless..

Hehe, I´m also not sure, if I will ever have a decent computer again but I put that game on my steam wishlist though. I mean, it looks pretty much like the "old" Storm engine games but with way better graphics. If it´ll come out to be that way, it will definitely be a burner.

Hehe, I´m also not sure, if I will ever have a decent computer again but I put that game on my steam wishlist though. I mean, it looks pretty much like the "old" Storm engine games but with way better graphics. If it´ll come out to be that way, it will definitely be a burner.
It goes beyond XP system days capabilities....might get away with a newer MB, but that's only ok if the other parts are supported. Knowing my luck it'll mean a complete new comp.

It goes beyond XP system days capabilities....might get away with a newer MB, but that's only ok if the other parts are supported. Knowing my luck it'll mean a complete new comp.
I have win7, and I am not far away from changing to win 10, as my current system is from 2014, and it´s slowing down since some time. Only I am too lazy to backup all the messy data storage... But some day I have to do the work. I even can´t play games, that I could play, cause I messed up the visual C++ installation, and I can´t reinstall it anymore. Sea Dogs TEHO doesn´t work anymore for example...
And so I decided to play Horizon again, and luckily that works like a charm. That, Kenshi, and Sim City 4 are the games I play atm.
But from what I have seen, Corsairs Legacy should run on my system, if it would run well. On the other hand I am not someone, who needs to buy games too early. If Corsairs simply will be a more actual looking and working version of the Sea Dogs series, it will find it´s place on my harddrive one day. I don´t need any kind of Assassins Creed nonsense. A solid RPG with free play, with an open world to sail on, with a merely "realistic" simulation of ships, with a proper trade system, and I´ll be in.

Last edited:
Downloading Now=) its just sea combat looks good but not worth the download..by the way looks like you boys need boys need new computers=)

Last edited:
by the way looks like you boys need boys need new computers=)
I do...
But I hardly use the one I have, so I'm postponing and postponing some more...

its just sea combat looks good but not worth the download..
That's a shame.
What would make it worth the download for you?

I tried downloading it myself, but couldn't run it.
Turned my whole computer unresponsive.
No real surprises there though...

I do...

That's a shame.

No real surprises the
I do...

That's a shame.

No real surprises there though...
well i wanted a little more to test out help with bugs..only thing i found was after bording the other ships sails bar would disapper. and realy did not like gun play its a wierd aim thing

After few deaths during deck combat screen has turned black, while music and sounds still playing. I hope that maybe relase date (2023) won’t change.

Back