• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP Corsairs: To Each His Own - Posters & Screens

ugeen

Powder Monkey
Storm Modder
Game posters & screenshots
1) Light weapon
kkc_p_001.jpg

2) Middle weapon
kkc_p_002.jpg

3) Natives
kkc_006.jpg

4) New ship : heavy frigate
kkc_007.jpg

5) New location
kkc_008.jpg

6) and new location again :)
kkc_009.jpg

Very nice mate, those weapons look fantastic. I'd also like to get a closer look at that heavy frigate!

Can you give us any details on the gameplay changes?

That is very cool, ugeen! I definitely like those natives and a jungle church always looks good too. :onya

We should start doing coverage on your game on our main site, Facebook and Twitter accounts. If you have any videos, let us know too and we'll post them on our YouTube account. It'll be good to get some more interest in your work, won't it?

Those do look fantastic! If Blackmark is only 75 percent done and have no release date in mind, it would be great to get some specific download links for all this new stuff....links to weapons, new ships, etc....maybe - please?:wp:bow

BTW is that new Frigate the Russian Shtandart or Predestinatsia? She is really beautiful.

Will the CoAS and national Quest-lines be implemented in the new game?
Because I don't only want new quests, I WANT MORE quests as an overal.
Something that I would also like: Replace some current CoAS cities with the older PotC ones since they are a lot more bigger and beautiful.

So is this going to be a standalone game or an expansion pack for CoAS? Is all good content from CoAS going to be retained with new stuff added?

Back