• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Cortblade

bastek571

Landlubber
As in the title : where and if it is possible to obtain that weapon. I've heard this is the best of light weapons. I've also heard officers are equipped with that. But I'm lvl 30 and haven't seen it yet! Getting a little tired of spending days in tavern, running round tables and looking for it... Does anyone know sth about it? Maybe I should have been looking for it on lower levels? Maybe only in spanish taverns? I'm playing with Gentlemen of Fortune Mod 1.2 installed.

ive never found it, i found the Katana on the spanish quest, however you cant get it again after that if you start another player on either france, brit or dutch quests, you wont get the katana. probly have to a major nation quest to get it, IDK.

I have looked in the files and it appears that the Cortblade ( Sword of Cortez) is only found in one of the chests inside the main Temple in Tenotchitlan.

So to get the Sword ( without cheating) you will have to do the Tenotchitlan Quest. :duel:

:drunk

Back