• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Could some one make a special deck for the HMS Victory?

Kazen Dukzom

Landlubber
I am wondering if some is willing to make a special deck for the victory so it dose not have that bog standard boarding deck which looks quite crap when you go on your ship. Anyway I am going to Portsmouth to see the Victory so I can take lots of photos to help. Anyone interested in making it?

Would love to see those photos - but I'm too much of a bitch to model the actual deck :3

Which HMS Victory model are you using?
Someone made a new one that we haven't yet added to the Build,
due to reverse lighting bug.

If this is something that needs to be modeled, I'd like to take a shot at it. Ship modeling is what I have the biggest interest in. I'm sure there would be some things I would need to learn. For example, on the deck of a Flushdeck Frigate in build 14 there are invisible walls. I'm guessing this is because the boundry geometry is a galleon or something. But yeah, this sounds like a good project for me to start with.

I don't know what model the HMS Victory is, I think it the Endeavour. Anyway I am talking about the deck where you walk around ad talk to your crew.

Which HMS Victory model are you using?
Someone made a new one that we haven't yet added to the Build,
due to reverse lighting bug.
post all reverse lightning locations and ship links... ehm everything non-character inside modeling team forum... Someone will take that (me ;) )...

I am wondering if some is willing to make a special deck for the victory so it dose not have that bog standard boarding deck which looks quite crap when you go on your ship. Anyway I am going to Portsmouth to see the Victory so I can take lots of photos to help. Anyone interested in making it?

Post pictures in modeling forum, there is place of modeling requests...

Oh; THAT boarding deck. If you don't like it, you can swap it with one of the others in the game easily.
Or do you want a fully new one? I'd be more interested in a Flying Dutchman deck.

Indeed I would really rather see a new Flying Dutchman deck that a new Victory deck. This being that the Dutchman has a lot more unique deck than the Victory and will be used in quests :shrug

That being said if someone is willing to make a new Victory deck for you, great

PS: Are you going off the EITC again Beckett? :razz

I have been to the Victory and I am now uploading the photos. Forgive me if some of them are not very good, I am not a photographer. :( Oh and I could't get a picture of the some of the decks, it was too dark.
:piratesahoy!

Back