• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Could somebody please make my flagship?

Noriruru

Freebooter
Hey guys I was wondering if Pgargon or someone else would be able to make a PotC version of my Potbs flagship? She's the 98-gun Christianus Sixtus, better known as the Trinity.

I understand that SeaNorris was in the process of getting of getting the model from the original maker Remus77. However last time I spoke with SeaNorris he said that Remus77 appears to be a no-show.

I happen to have the blueprints in my FTP as well as some potbs ingame shots for more resources and I can upload some additional game pics for the deck layout if needed.

I would really appreciate the ability to sail my baby once more worry-free as potbs is really going downhill fast.

Thanks.

Hmmm...... on 2nd thought....maybe you guys should tackle the Queen Ann's Revenge first and give SeaNorris a chance to re-establish contact with Remus77.

Blistering Barnacles I really hope Remus77 picks up again soon. All his ships would really be nice additions to the game. :yes

Back