• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Couple of questions about mods

rippentropp

Landlubber
Hail! :gday

Just for your information, I did NOT use search button to find answers to my questions.

Anyway, I was scrolling through these forums, looking for awesome mods for my Age of Pirates CoAS. And for my surprise I found a lot of them, but I have some questions.

First I found this Combined Mod v3.2. I know that it is for the AoP CoAS. But after it I found this. I downloaded it, but haven't tried it yet. Then I was going to look for more mods, but then I
noticed that it is in subfolder called PotC. Is it for PoTC or CoAS then, or is it just ships from CoAS to PotC? And if I install the combined mod v3.2, can I still use and install the COAS_ships.zip
mod (if it is for CoAS) on the combined mod?

Also, I downloaded a bunch single ship mods. Do they also work with the combined mod thing? :shrug

The first question might be kinda messy, but I hope you understand.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome Mate,

Just download 3.2 on top of your vanilla COAS game. The index you refer to is an older one.

CMV 3.2 has the most ships and characters available above any other COAS mod. It also has the training manuals in it and benefits from all the bug fixes in the older combined mods.

You can't go wrong with 3.2.

MK

Back