• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Cowabunga!!! Look who's back!

Cylon13

Super Zealot
:dance Arr!

Urgh.. oh o' righty then. :will Where shall I begin? :hmm

Sorry Thomas for insulting you and sorry for everybody who found me annoying including you Morgan. :? Morgan sorry man.

From now on will you fellas accept me back here? :? I've been missing this place lately and besides I had my scoliosis (S shaped backbone/spine) surgery and now it isn't S shaped anymore and I don't get angry so easily like I used to anymore.. actually I haven't been angry for like one month. Been happier these days don't know why but I'm much better now. And yep I've changed. :yes

And don't ban me! :shock

Ahoy Deep One! Good to see you mate!!

We missed you as well! :razz Everybody makes mistakes man, it's just part of being human. Just learn from them and move on as best you can. Glad to hear everything went well with your surgery mate! My best friend went through a similar procedure when he was younger. He had Marfan's Syndrome, so believe me mate, I do understand a bit about what you have gone through. Anyway, Welcome back! :cheers

I'm a moderator now so I'll be sure to keep the peace in the COAS forums if you get a little rowdy, ha ha ha! I"m just kidding! :doff

It's always good to have old members come back and partake in discussions and enjoy all the new accomplishments that have been going on since their absence.

Welcome back. :cheers

Welcome back, mate! I hope you'll have a good time here again for a long while to come. :doff

Arrr, look ye what be a washin' up on de shores o' PA!
laugh.gif

Set yerself o'er by de fire here an' dry yerself off, matey!
me.gif

I am glad for you that the surgery turned out well and turned you in a happier person. Excuses accepted. I hope you will behave and ofcourse WELCOME back.

LOL Fred Bob.. why's that "Shrimping Fool" under your avatar? :rofl

Anyways thanks guys. :cheers Glad to be back.

:cheers If you misbehave, I'll bean you over the head with the "Start a new topic" button until you're knocked senseless. :yes :cheeky

What? :8q I have a code thingy as my sig? When did that happen? :shock I need a new avatar too and a line. :shock Man I've got work to do.

Back