• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug Crash to Desktop while returning to Justice Island

Mder1

Landlubber
After you return to Justice Island you get greeted by Ole. After finish talking to him Mary approaches you and after pushing enter in her dialogue the game crashes. Every time, no way around it. No idea how to fix, but so you are at least aware of it.

After you return to Justice Island you get greeted by Ole. After finish talking to him Mary approaches you and after pushing enter in her dialogue the game crashes. Every time, no way around it. No idea how to fix, but so you are at least aware of it.
It's a bug I was unaware of, try loading a previous game, if you don't have it I think I have a save near that point.

It's a bug I was unaware of, try loading a previous game, if you don't have it I think I have a save near that point.
Earlier savepoints do not change the occurrence of the bug. But I did verify the game files with steam and after that it worked. Just had to reinstall your files afterwards.

Back