• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Cannot Confirm Crash when finding out the coastguards schedules

Teddy273

Landlubber
Hello everyone,

I've been experiencing crashes everytime I found out about the coastguard schedules while smuggling. That happens on every island, both when asking a soldier or when a crewmember comes back from gathering intel.

Any ideas ?

I'm have an Intel i5, 4GB RAM, using Win10 and I have enabled the Intel HD Fix when I installed the build mod, if that can be of any help.

Hello everyone,

I've been experiencing crashes everytime I found out about the coastguard schedules while smuggling. That happens on every island, both when asking a soldier or when a crewmember comes back from gathering intel.

Any ideas ?

I'm have an Intel i5, 4GB RAM, using Win10 and I have enabled the Intel HD Fix when I installed the build mod, if that can be of any help.
Please provide the compile.log file after this crash and if possible also the error.log file.
And please tell which version of the mod you are running.

Edit: Just checked in my version and I can get the patrol times from guards, so their must be some kind of edge case you are on or something else is wrong.

Last edited:
Back