• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Creation of New Island

integer09

Landlubber
Good Day to all Captains!

I have been without a PC for several months, recently just finishing building a new rig, i got no idea why the first game that comes to my mind is AoP2 :keith

Actually, i have finished most of the quests and able to clear the 8 ManOwar quest using a single corvette and also able to take down most fort again using only a corvette. This corvette is the one from CoAS (built by the admirable old man, is he called Henrik?), i have changed it to 10% better spec though :cheeky .

I believed it's the "moddibility" of this game that drew me back and mainly i like pirate game with excellent sea expriences. To the point, is it possible to create my own island around the top left area of the map where it's quite vacant? ( :facepalm i also like to create some pets like hellhound to guard my island and some sea monster to battle with :facepalm )
Or is there any guide that i can look into to achieve this?

That inteligent old man who sacrificed his life for The Dog of War is Hendrik Vedeker right? or Vedekher?
Maybe his last name is Vedheker...

Back