• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Crew Asking for Salary on Divide the Plunder Mode

Pieter Boelen

Navigation Officer
Administrator
Storm Modder
Hearts of Oak Donator
This one has been mentioned a couple of times by @Jason.
Apparently when you play on Divide the Plunder mode, sometimes the Salary screen still shows up while ashore.
That doesn't make any sense, of course, and should be addressed.

We don't have a savegame to test from though, so if people can play with Divide the Plunder mode
and let us know when anything seems wrong, that would be much appreciated! :doff

I don't have a savegame, and it probably wouldn't do much good anyway as I don't have the latest updates installed. But I can confirm that I did get a request for salary while the crew were supposed to be paid by dividing plunder. This was while I was at sea on the worldmap. It does not happen consistently, I only saw it once.

I'll mark it as Confirmed for now. We'll need to look into this some time. :yes

Marked as "Awaiting Info". While we know this occasionally happens, we don't know how or why or when.

So we encourage players to try Divide the Plunder Mode and see what happens. If this occurs, log files and savegame would be welcome.

If got an idea why and where this is happening. I think this started when we added the payment of crew on land also. I think a check is missing there to see if you have the articles, or in the check for articles it check if you are on land and if so skips it...

If got an idea why and where this is happening. I think this started when we added the payment of crew on land also. I think a check is missing there to see if you have the articles, or in the check for articles it check if you are on land and if so skips it...
That sounds very plausible. :yes

I think this should fix it.
Let me know if it works.

Attachments

• Salary_Fix.zip
    6.9 KB · Views: 84
All instances of LaunchSalaryScreen now have an appropriate if-statement around them thanks to @Levis, so this cannot happen anymore.

Back