• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Crew members dont get firearms during boarding

@Jason could you go to leveling.c and set DEBUG_PERKSELECT to 2 (instead of 0)
And now do a boarding attempt.
Please post the compile.log file afterwards. then I can see if they are just missing the perk or if something else is going on.

Here is the compile log. Please let me know if it is what you need. My computer during the boarding.

Attachments

• compile.log
    575.9 KB · Views: 175
could you also put the toggle DEBUG_POSTINIT to 2 (keep the other one on 2 also) and post another compile log?

Levis,

Here is the compile log after installing your 12/4 fixes.

Attachments

• compile.log
    296.1 KB · Views: 176
@Jason when you have time could you confirm it's working?

@Jason when you have time could you confirm it's working?

If by working you mean is my crew now armed with braces of pistols during boarding, the answer is no. They boarded w/o pistols. I am going to buy some single pistols and see if the will use. I will get you a save next tome I board if that will help.

If by working you mean is my crew now armed with braces of pistols during boarding, the answer is no. They boarded w/o pistols. I am going to buy some single pistols and see if the will use. I will get you a save next tome I board if that will help.
you did install the new files yes?
the same types of log files as before would be nice also..

Using 12/6 updates

Crew used single pistols fine.
Leveling up for my officers and I seemed very fast during a long boarding of ships in a convoy. Sometimes a level up two or three times on the same ship.
When we ran out of single pistols they did not equip the braces that were in the locker will down load the 12/6 v2 now

Attachments

• compile.log
    152.3 KB · Views: 183
  • error.log
    5.7 KB · Views: 171
Please check with the newest levis fixes. @Jason I think I found the culprit. the perk assignment was moved to an Event so it was possible the perks weren't assigned yet while the Crew was already picking theire weapon. this is fixed now.
Do not that the gunman ability is rank 15 so a Crew member has to be at least rank 15 to get that ability. But if you are Level 20 or so they should equip the better weapons.
The first gun perk they should have first now.

@Jason can you also confirm this is now working with the newest files?

@Jason or @Mirsaneli or someone else can you confirm crew now equiping the right firearms from the weapon locker?

Back