• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Crew Morale Dropping 10 a day???

XaX Phoenix

Landlubber
Is this some kind of a weird glitch? I have been playing free play on Aubrey and have been doing work for the United States and am currently sailing with 2 United States class 3 frigates. I have not been losing any battles, I have been paying my crew every month, we took a for a while ago so now I have millions sitting around, I cannot figure out why it is going down. I raise the morale all the way up and then in a couple of days it is mutinous. I cant even sail to the next island right now. What is causing this? It doesnt seem to make any sense and I have not had any problem with this before.

You may have to much money in your pockets :p Store some of your money in the ship-chest and it should be fine again.
And what about your food and rum rations?

also, i have food and rum needs turned off, so that shouldnt even be a problem unless that option somehow got messed up

that appears to have fixed it. It is now behaving normally. I was not even aware that that money affected their morale. I would think that having more would raise it, as it is labeled "crews money". But thanks anyway pillat, thought this save was messed up at first

Which modpack version are you playing?

Anyway, with THAT much money on board, the crew wants to see some of that swag for themselves!
Switch to Divide the Plunder mode; that'll make their day! :dance

Back