• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Crystal Skulls and Totems etc

CrankyPirate

Landlubber
I am having a hard time finding an answer to this question;

Do the Crystal Skulls and Aztec Totems/Item actually do anything? - I am using GOF v1.2 P1 and I am fairly sure that the skulls were replaced by skill books?

I know the rat idol is supposed to protect supplies etc and has no visible effect but I have other items like an Aztec idol that mentions being related to the wind and other to war - do these have a hidden effect too or are they just junk?

I think the skulls still have their modifiers intact but I'm not certain. Books for the most part replaced all the skill modifier items. Technically the rat idol shouldn't work either but I think it still does. A long time ago I created the cat as an item which does the same job as the idol. A cat chasing mice is more believeable than a rat idol ;)

I think the skulls still have their modifiers intact but I'm not certain. Books for the most part replaced all the skill modifier items. Technically the rat idol shouldn't work either but I think it still does. A long time ago I created the cat as an item which does the same job as the idol. A cat chasing mice is more believeable than a rat idol ;)

I agree, a cat would be better, but I have yet to see one... the skulls have no visible modifiers, only books do, so I guesses I may as well sell them.

Back