• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Cursed Black Pearl

Layder

Sailor
Do the same ship for this version of the game? That was just the fog.
aa04a403b2ec.jpg

You should play POTC New Horizons. Its the game topics below City of Abandoned Ships. I think maybe you posted this in the wrong place...

I know that the ship of new horizons. Here and I ask whether there is the same only for the City of Abandoned Ships? or you can move it like there?

Well I have played GOF 1.2 and 2,0 and the black pearl is there but its not this version. I guess you could port that foggy version into all COAS mods using the port tutorials, but I don't know if that foggy effect would work in COAS. MK put a version of blackpearl in GOF ERas but its now called Armed English Merchantman and it has totally different skins. I think it looks awesome and way better than the original blackpearl. MK doesn't like fantasy stuff...he almost got rid of skeletons but I changed his mind...

I thought someone somewhere had managed to add the fog effects into CoAS as well. Have a search on the forums.
Unfortunately I don't know how that would work, because the CoAS particle system is quite different from PotC.

I endured the black pearl of new horizons in the city lost ships. Model and textures come ... but there was no fog.

That was to be expected. The fog effects need additional code to be added.

Anyone who can tell me how to make fog or give the finished model will receive a gift from me - Ship Kaleuche)

As I said, I think someone managed it in the past for CoAS or AoP. But you have to search the forums, because I can't remember who or when.

I have no access to the CoAS game files for the next 1.5 months at least. Somebody else will have to point you in the right direction, I'm afraid. :(

Now tell me how to install this file in the ship. I would be grateful ... I'm just new to this business.

When I have a chance, I will review the code and provide a simple answer.
In the meantime, I recommend that you review the post yourself and see if you can teach yourself how to do it.

if you can then please give a link where you can read about it. and look forward to the review) by the way I'm no vet GOF

Back