• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Cutler Becket models.

We dont have anyone who can actually do full new models atm and Cutler Beckett isnt high on the list when the couple who are nearly there get it right

Oh. I see. :(

I know this suggestion for a model for you to possible consider making for Potc: New Horizons is random and Irrelevant but could you eventually make a model of Michael Palin, as in the famous traveller/comedian.. :D

What? Should we do a Charlie Chaplin too? That might be fun! (But you'd have to model him and Palin yourself) :3

In Sovjet Russia program learns you!

Too bad we are not in Sovjet Russia. You can find Maya 5.0 on a obvious spot! And I think we have some tutorials in the Tutorials thread. So if you have spare time, try and learn ;). Took me 3 years of self study to create skins on the level where I am now!

The fact that Cutler Beckett was a no at the current time should have made it clear that characters that have nothing to do with the movies/storylines would also be a no... like I said we only have 2 active character modelers atm and they cant do it all yet (unfortunantly)

Back