• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Daily Authority Drop (Bar under character Pic) and daily mutiny

JarJarBinks

Landlubber
Hello,
i am running 1.6.2 with FTJR and Caluche DLC. I have just finished FTJR and have used the command line you put into Hooks Console to fix the reputation drop bug after finishing the questline.

However, now everyday on midnight my authority bar (the one under the character Picture) goes down, even when im only doing trade missions and other peaceful stuff. Eventually it has turned red completely and i face daily mutinies on my ship, there is plety of food, money and rum for the crew.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Might that code be this? If not, try this one.
Code:
DeleteAttribute(pchar, "questTemp.Mtraxx.CharleePrince");
I have yet to finish the FTJR so I'm not sure if this will work.

Might that code be this? If not, try this one.
Code:
DeleteAttribute(pchar, "questTemp.Mtraxx.CharleePrince");
I have yet to finish the FTJR so I'm not sure if this will work.
thats exactly the one i used, it doesnt work. I finished Nemesis, talked to Tyrex again, parted ways with him. Then i went to my brother in prison and he sent me to see Svensson which starts the Pirate Saga.

what i find particularly weird is the fact that my written reputation (also right under the Player Picture) still says Saint Hero, and that one doesnt change

Welcome aboard @JarJarBinks!!! :cheers

Maybe there is something wrong with your console?

Did you see a "console executed" message appear on the top of the screen?

If not maybe try again, if you did see it then maybe something else is going wrong.

Welcome aboard @JarJarBinks!!! :cheers

Maybe there is something wrong with your console?

Did you see a "console executed" message appear on the top of the screen?

If not maybe try again, if you did see it then maybe something else is going wrong.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

i do see a confirmation message at the top of my screen after i execute it, it doesnt stop the deterioration though.
I will upload my console file here so you can have a look at it.

Attachments

• hookmod_console.c
    3 KB · Views: 189
Well, it seems correct to me.

I will think about it and let you know, unless someone else finds what is wrong.

Back