• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Danielle

There could be some backstory on how she met Nathaniel and how they became romantically involved. There could even be some flashback levels.

There could be some backstory on how she met Nathaniel and how they became romantically involved. There could even be some flashback levels.

From her point of view? Would be great :)

But I really hope, that there will be more to this topic, a lot more(just on the romantic base)

Will there be any increases with this theme?(@modder)

greets

Well first it needs someone to do it and brainstorming to be done, I have 5 assignments due in the next week and a half so Im a bit busy atm to even brainstorm

Just put down ideas and people will comment on them, make sure you are ready for people to judge your ideas though

There's no specific plans to do anything really, but ideas would be welcome.
The original standard storyline does seem a bit lacking on this account.

There could be an option for Nathaniel Hawk to marry her after the Ral-Koa quest. You could go to the church and ask the priest to get married. What is good about Daniele, is that she wouldn't be a stickler and wouldn't mind if you go to brothels like the governor's daughters. But she is still hoping you won't. We could add more quests after the main quest where you two have to investigate a new menace or something. Also, we could rename the Black Pear and call it The Black Frigate or the Haunted Galleon.

There is plans to make the New Horizons storyline completely non-movie tie in, so Black Pearl will be removed... The curse is still going to include the Aztec curse though (I think thats what we decided on)

She could become a permenant party member. Or you could try and woo her early in the game and depending on what happens, the storyline could change completely. Also, we could have a quest involving her seduction of Rhaoul Rheims to get the treasure.

It WAS strange, that she didn't said a thing when I was whoring around.

I dont remember who was theese people who sank her ship, but maybe she could finally get her revenge?

Movie Black Pearl was fastest ship (riiight, so are they saying) so you could make this ship special to (after renaming). Unsinkable maybe? And after that Danielle could try to claim that ship for herself.
Is it posible to make ship swin without crew? Danielle switching to the dark side woulb be cool (Im thinking about something like charmed, or under spell - she turned out NOT to be THAT b... bad). Short quest could involve her abandoning player and menacing with cursed ship. And player sinking her, rescuing his princes or whatever he wants.

And one more thing.
Boobs.

Miss Beatrice is everything a mariner would want, but I hav' me heart set on a bonnie lass in St. Eustatius. Anyway, back to business. Perhaps if we give Danielle some clothes like Miss Beatrice? We could use the body model of our redheaded bonnie lass and use the face of Miss Greene. I'll be more than happy to make the model meself. I know a thing or two about skinning, unless of course a landlubber such as yerself is up for earning his sea-legs?

I am as good modeler ar I as corsair. Which I'm not. I wanted to try it and added figurehead on one of ships. Now I have .vrml2 file and no Idea how to make .gm out of it.
We dont want miss Danielle to look like indian totem pole, do we?

Aye, probably a good idea. But don't worry me bucco, ye'll soon get yer sealegs and before yeh know it, ye'll be cap'nin yer very own six gunned pinnace! I'll help out and tell me what ye think of the skin. I'll post it this weekend.

Although I like the ideas, with our lack of people, I think we should go for the simplest route.
And we'd also like to try to fix and finish Build 14, of course...

Back