• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Not a Bug Dark Teacher

ANSEL

Corsair
Storm Modder
Hearts of Oak Donator
I tried to play Dark teacher as free play. I start in the Satanist cave, nothing to do there. Can you play the quest or not? I spend a lot of time, but no progress :sick

There is indeed nothing to do. This was part of the enhanced FreePlay for specific characters by @Lonious:
Poll - Idea: modifying certain freeplay characters to make them more unique

So you start off overpowered, with the same ship you'd normally get by completing "Strange Things Going On in the Caribbean" given to you for free, and that quest is blocked by removing the women outside Kralendijk town hall because it would be silly for this character. You can play other sidequests, though. Whether they make any sense for a Satanist chief is up to you...

There is indeed nothing to do. This was part of the enhanced FreePlay for specific characters by @Lonious:
Poll - Idea: modifying certain freeplay characters to make them more unique

So you start off overpowered, with the same ship you'd normally get by completing "Strange Things Going On in the Caribbean" given to you for free, and that quest is blocked by removing the women outside Kralendijk town hall because it would be silly for this character. You can play other sidequests, though. Whether they make any sense for a Satanist chief is up to you...
Maybe give him a quest to steal children in Kralendijk? Or actions occur after this incident.

I'll not be writing this, but for anyone who wants to try it, I'd first advise changing the character's name from "Dark Teacher" to "Dark Captain". Dark Teacher stays in the cavern and in the regular quest, that's where you meet him. Dark Captain is the one who commands the Mefisto, presumably being given missions by Dark Teacher. So, start as Dark Captain, leave Dark Teacher in the cave, and let Dark Teacher tell you what to do next for the quest.

As the quest is now, You can go to the temple on Hispaniola, fight the Indians and get some good items. The entrence to the temple is locked! If it was unlocked it could be used. Maybe just for fun or for some other purpose? How can I unlock the entrence?

As the quest is now, You can go to the temple on Hispaniola, fight the Indians and get some good items. The entrence to the temple is locked! If it was unlocked it could be used. Maybe just for fun or for some other purpose? How can I unlock the entrence?
By playing the "Ardent" storyline. That has a quest in the Hispaniola temple. The storyline sets up an interior which is a copy of part of the temple on Cozumel.

In any other storyline, no interior has been set up for that temple. The entrance does not lead anywhere.

Back