• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Del Rosario broken

bobboberts

Landlubber
I'm not sure where to post this question. I prefer the Del Rosario plus upgrades over any other ships so far. but there is a problem with the ship. Once a cannon blows it stays blown. I've tried repairing, putting into port control even selling it but the blown cannons still show blown. I've removing the cannons and replacing them, still nothing?

Do you have enough extra cannons onboard of the same size to remove/refit them and have every slot fitted with a new cannon? This is how you normally repair them...the blown cannons just disappear.

From the ship screen (while not in combat), double click the cannons to goto a detail of the ship showing what cannons are mounted on each side. Click remove all / then fit all. If you have enough operational cannons it should fix the issue. :onya

Hmm, sorry then.

The only other thing I can think of that possibly you haven't tried is refitting with lower caliber cannons. I'm curious if it still shows blown when you do that.

Yes I already tried refitting with lower caliber cannons and like I said I even sold it and repurchased it, to no avail.

Just point him out, I'll get him!!!!!!!! I'm coming for ya Davy Jones!!!!!! This is for the revenge of the Del Rosario!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Back