• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Delete PM's?

As far as I can tell, you have to "leave" each conversation manually. Haven't found the tick boxes and delete button in the Inbox either.

Yeah, that's a minor nuisance. No idea if it's possible to add any tick boxes with a delete button, because of the whole 'leave conversation' idea. :facepalm

I didn't even notice till I saw this thread, I had a quick look through xenForo's support forums and found THIS thread for an addon called Conversation Manager.

Features:
  • Ability to toggle between viewing the participants as Usernames (text based) or Avatars (image based). This is done by clicking the word 'Participants' underneath the conversation start date.
  • Ability to view all participants in an overlay by clicking the word 'Participants' in the 'Reply' column.
  • Option to display the last poster's avatar in the 'Last Post' column. (set via ACP)
  • Inline selection of conversations for for performing certain actions on them.

Sorry for the late reply :)

To delete a PM you need to "Leave Conversation" in each PM thread. It's not an efficient way of doing it and there is no mass delete, apparently that will be introduced in the next version of Xenforo. (just noticed Pieter said that also above)

I'll check the mod out, having trouble trying to find the download link to be honest.

Mod installed and working, happy deleting :)

Works great Keith, thanks! :onya

Back