• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Dialogue marks over NPC heads

The code looks right. Did you open the settings menu and click the "OK" button? You didn't say.

It should work. I see no reason why it wouldn't -- unless the quest markers/flags code has been disabled or completely removed from COAS.

The code looks right. Did you open the settings menu and click the "OK" button? You didn't say.

It should work. I see no reason why it wouldn't -- unless the quest markers/flags code has been disabled or completely removed from COAS.
I tried, but it didn't work... :/

I tried, but it didn't work... :/
That's unfortunate. :( Not sure what else to tell you. If they've messed with the quest flags code, then your game simply doesn't support quest flags on NPCs. The only thing you could do is try and port back this feature from an earlier game, like CT -- but that's a considerable undertaking.

Or you could just choose to mod for CT instead. ;) (You did post this question in the CT modding support forum. :p)

That's unfortunate. :( Not sure what else to tell you. If they've messed with the quest flags code, then your game simply doesn't support quest flags on NPCs. The only thing you could do is try and port back this feature from an earlier game, like CT -- but that's a considerable undertaking.

Or you could just choose to mod for CT instead. ;) (You did post this question in the CT modding support forum. :p)

Yep, I did. Because CT has it. I have never seen it in original COAS. But since both games are very similar (much more similar than POTC), I decided to give it a try. :) But we can live without that, can we :D

Back