• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed dickman governor

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Levis regular members can't create a signature, it's only available for the members with the 'Storm Modder' ribbon :p
As far as I know everyone can create a signature but I could be wrong ... Normally its open for everyone. Sometimes they do limit the capability of adding a image.

Oh and @Jordy Swinkels we all have the ribbon cause you reported a bug. The people who look at those and try to fix them are all modders cause that's what we do. We try to fix these problems for you and that's why we have gotten this ribon as a reward.
You don't have it cause you aren't a modder. You haven't contributed anything to one of the games.....
Besides that what the problem really ... it only looks nice but besides that it has no special abilities or anything.

oh i thought you can do more with that modder ribbon but if i understend it good you and hylie pistof and davy jack and vanessa hudgens fan are modders and you can read codes and fix bugs, no i don't think that is someting i can because i cannot read codes i m afraid

but anyway thanks for fixing my bug, i am glad dickman is where is has to be now

As far as I know everyone can create a signature but I could be wrong ... Normally its open for everyone. Sometimes they do limit the capability of adding a image.

No it's not, when I was a regular member I never couldn't add a signature and I could upload any files in PM's so I think there IS a difference between a modder and a regular member, there are a few thing more I can do now like what I've said above :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back